How to transfer files from the old app to the new one?
* The quickest and the safest way to transfer your files from the old app to the new one is iTunes File Sharing.
To transfer files follow these steps:
- Connect your device to iTunes. If you’re in the iTunes store, go to your library by clicking Library button in the upper right corner, then click on your device button in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Apps tab on the top
- Scroll down your screen to the bottom of the page
- Select your old app on the File Sharing Apps section
- Drag-and-drop the files from the old app to your desktop
- Select your new app on the File Sharing Apps section
- Drag-and-drop the files from the desktop to the new app
- Click Done Button in the upper right corner
** Also you can transfer your files one-by-one using ‘Open in…’option.
Load old app, open the 'Files' tab, choose the file you want to transfer to the new app, tap this file, choose the 'open in' option and choose the new app.