How can I transfer files to my iPod library?
- Connect your device to iTunes. Click the “Library” button in the upper right corner (if you’re in the iTunes store).
- Click the blue device button which will appear in the upper right corner as well.
- Choose the Apps tab on the top.
- Find Video Downloader app in the File Sharing section.
- Pick and drag files\folders from Video Downloader to your desktop.
- Click Done button in the upper right corner.
- Drag files/folder from your desktop to your iTunes library!
Either press Command+O(Ctrl+O) or choose "File" (small icon in the upper left)->"Add File to Library" and select file(s) you just copied to your desktop.