How to transfer files to my computer?
How to transfer downloaded files to your computer using iTunes
- Connect your device to iTunes. If you’re in the iTunes store, go to your library by clicking Library button in the upper right corner, then click on your device button in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Apps tab on the top
- Scroll down your screen to the bottom of the page
- Select Video Downloader on the File Sharing Apps section
- Drag-and-drop files and folders from the Video Downloader documents section to your desktop
I want to transfer downloaded files into my PC without using iTunes.
You can transfer the files using Wi-Fi transfer
How to transfer downloaded files using Wi-Fi
Choose 'Wi-Fi Transfer' in 'Settings' tab, switch On the 'Status' selector and you'll see the address of your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
Type this address in your computer's web browser (or in the app's built-in browser on your other iDevice) and you will get the access to all the files downloaded to the app's storage.
You can save these files to your PC (or your other iDevice) and you can also upload new files into the app.